FX-IT is a professional handyman service. We are friendly, multi-skilled and have an excellent work ethic. We can deal with a wide range of jobs all in one visit, saving you time and money. We can help you with all sorts of maintenance and DIY jobs around the home or office. We are honest, have integrity and will communicate with you throughout your jobs.
What We Can Do
Our pricing is highly competitive and completely transparent. All work is guaranteed and we are covered by public liability insurance to the tune of £2,000,000. All of our handymen have been CRB vetted.
Here is a small selection of the jobs we like to get stuck into:
- flat pack assembly, Hang pictures and mirrors, wall mount TV’s, change locks, improve security, fit shelves and cupboards, and hang blinds and curtains.
- Electrical (our handymen are ‘Part P’ and ‘17th Edition qualified)
- change bulbs and transformers, replace light fittings, replace sockets and switches, replace extractor fans, install smoke alarms, portable appliance testing (PAT)- We can do anything up to complete rewires just ask for a quote.
- Repair/replace leaking or dripping taps, replace taps, bleed radiators, install washing machines and dishwashers, unblock toilets/sinks and more.
- Painting, resealing baths and showers, tiling, grouting, repairing cracks and holes in walls.
- Rubbish Removal
- Ask us for a quote to clear and remove rubbish.
- Mowing lawns, weeding, digging, fencing, assembling sheds etc
- Business services
- PAT testing, building shelves, clearing and removing rubbish, moving and rearranging furniture, tidying up wires.
- Ongoing maintenance or a repair and spruce up between tenants.
This list is not exhaustive so just contact us with whatever you need doing and we will endeavour to help. You can contact us by phone: 07757 944 419 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online contact form.